Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, November 17, 2006

heavenlytears removed, scammer


Sample e-mail:

Hi there,How are you doing? I was reading thru profiles I liked yours Cuz not in my 45 yrs have i ever seen such beautiful eyes, you are the first one that actually wrote to cuz i am new on here. You seem sweet just by looking into your eyes. I would love to get to know you much better and maybe become friends if nothing more. My names Pascal i am 45 years old and I am in San Francisco. I have one son that is 19 years old and looking to meet new people haven't lived here that long. If you are interested write directly to my yahoo tearsandrain45@yahoo.com.. As i might be busy and will not be able to read your eply on here.. But i will be able to and write you back on yahoo.. Take care and have a wonderful day.
pascal


Uses e-mail address ololoknight1@yahoo.com


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: