Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, November 27, 2006

mhxxxsweetie removed, Nigerian scammer

Sample e-mail:
Im michelle virginia,from miami.i am graduated as a computer science in university of washington...im 5.7 tall, attractive, seeking a meaningfull relationship,.I have a good sense of homour, i love staying home cuddled up on the sofa or floor watching a movie or just enjoying each others company by the fireplace...walk by the beach making love under the stars.I want someone attractive like you.... but I do fall for personalities thats shares common trait, I actually got attracted to you after having gone through your profile and found out you could be the right one l to heal my wound on betrayed. If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other,.
so babe i wish you could mail me to mhxxxsweetie@yahoo.com so we can have a nice mailing together.
wait to hear from you soon babe
michelle .v.

Uses e-mail adress mhxxxsweetie@yahoo.com

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: