Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

marazone removed, Nigerian scammer




Uses e-mail address: mara_jot02@yahoo.com


Sample email:

Please to meet you here
Am so much honour to Know you and here is everything you need to know about me.
Am Mara Johnson, Am from Peru, i came to state with my parent when i was 5 fives old, i don't really know much about my parent cos i lost them when i was young, i don't grow to know them. I grew up in a motherless baby Home, so i dont even know any of my family
I want to High Point High School in Beltsville and after i finish i start Modeling, I have only been to two beauty Pangent in State before i meet a friend , a female how come from Nigeria, is also a Model and she told to come with her in Nigeria that i could be one of the best Model here so i follow her, Am now in Nigeria, it not been long it got here, Just 3weeks now. I have really start Model here cos my friend as not really settle down but she promise that i will start soon....
Thats few thing about me. so if you want to go to know me more, email me and on mara_jot02@yahoo.com and U can add me to your List so that we can talk better.
I will be looking forward to read from you soonest.
Have a Lovely dayMara


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: