Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, November 17, 2006

swampy005 removed, West African scammer

Sample e-mail:
Greetings......How are you...i am Linda Lickson..a 31yrs Old lady that is hard working,Trust worthy,Brilliant,and smart...i Like to watch football and love doing other sporting events cos they make me fit..i Love to cooking the Most.. my Most Favorite Colour is Brown....well i am a Under Graduate of University of Uniben...i studied Fiancial Accounting and Bussiness Enterprices..so i am Looking for a Nice and Good Looking Man That is willing to share his Heart with someone like me cos with one Heart lies Love so i will be willing to share my kind heart with any man that is willing to share his with mine okay...i am very sorry i never told you where i am from...i am from West Africa...and i Love My Country..i also Love Usa aswell cos i have been there on a Vacation..Hoping to talk to you soon okay here is my Personal E-mail if u want to contact me..Linda_ready4all@yahoo.com..Thanks Once a gain and have a Wonderful Weekend.. Linda...LINDA

Uses e-mail address linda_ready4all@yahoo.com

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: