Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, August 16, 2007

anitta removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: anittasuf4@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Dear, Due to my careful search for an honest reliable and sincere business partner i got your contact from internet and i ask if you can be trusted not to break an agreement Still it took me time to make up my mind to contact and offer you this proposal which my whole life depends on please contact me through my email at anittasuf4@yahoo.com During the current crises against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members he ordered to surrender all farms to his party members and his followers. My father is One of the most successful multy farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe`s ideas, They invaded his farm and burnt it, killing him and made away with a lot of items in his farm,for the truth of it all check the caption of bcc with this page below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4177222.stm Thanks and God bless you. Sincerely Yours, ANITA YOUSUF

0 comments: