Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, August 25, 2007

bimmer633 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: bil_rayman@hotmail.com

e-mail message:

Hi, Hope this does not come as an inconvenience to you. My 3 friends and I are thinking of coming to Pittsburgh for the long weekend on Sept. 1 to 3 for the first time. I thought I might try something new and perhaps meet some friends on line before I arrive. I am thinking of staying at the Sheraton at Station Square, it seem that's where all the action at. First let me say, I am not a believer in self promoting, but here goes. I am not great at expressing myself in words, but make up for it in thought, speech and action. I'm very adventurous and love to have a good time. I'm funny, very charming, nice and respectable. I like to go out and party, dance the night away and have fun. I am well travelled visiting over 30 countries around the world. I have a great job and have many good friends. I do love to share my travel adventures and experiences with friends over dinner and drinks. I enjoy a great meal downtown or just hanging out with friends at a bar. I'm a confident and independent person. I'm very open minded and have a great personality, and aspire to be the best I can and have respect for all. I try to see the good in everything and truly believe everything happens for a reason and everyone you meet, you meet for a reason. Looking forward to hearing from you and perhaps we can meet up for dinks at Station square or be our tour guide for the weekend. Ray

0 comments: