Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, August 11, 2007

markbrown removed for spamming

sender e-mail address: mark_brown22222@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Sunshine, My name is Mark Spencer,I am 50 yrs old,i am a Computer Engineer,i saw your pretty smile and decided to send you a message,lady your beauty radiates so much heat,that lord GOD compliments,when GOD opened the gates of heaven he asked me what my wishes were and i said he should bless the one reading this message......it must have been raining in your area but it's not rain,the angels were only crying 'cause they lost their most beautiful angel.........you are beautiful..... Hoping to hear from you,here is my yahoo (mark_brown22222@yahoo.com) Lots of Love, Mark.

0 comments: