Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

sussanbaby2020 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: sussan188fred@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

sussan188fred@yahoo.com Greetings From sussan, how are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is sussan I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (www.othersingles.com) i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with my E-mail address which is as follow, for me to tell you more about me, and as well give you my pictures because am really looking for a seriously relationship with you. My address is( sussan188fred@yahoo.com). thanks Yours New Friend Miss sussan ( sussan188fred@yahoo.com )

0 comments: