Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

pl_p121 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: pl_p121@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello cutie I was browsing through othersingles and i came across your profile..I must tell you baby you worth a million glance....Am paul by name an engineer from alabama brent....Am a man of 40 years old with 1 son,whose name is mafred .......currently am divorced and looking forward to meet a woman that will posses atleast few of my qualities....That is loyality,Humble,Hone­­st
,Caring,loving,ET­C­ And also tell me more about yourself...This is my ID on yahoo pl_p121@yahoo.com, so tht i can add u to my friend list hope to hear from u soon. paul ,pls if you are married dont bother to reply me,or if you are seeing someone ok.thanx.

0 comments: