Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

mariasun removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address thxnfbzr@yahoo.com

sample e-mail:

I looked yours profile, and it is interesting to me. I want to learn you more, we can write letters each other? I want that you have written to me on email Tronichek (at) yahoo (dot) com I hope you can see it, in fact to allow email it is forbidden by website. I can frequently use this email, and very seldom I can use IM. Please do not look that I do not have photo, I shall send you in answer to your letter. I you will be sure is pleased with photo, I never had problems with appearance. Only problems with men here, they very uncivilized and I want to find present gentleman. I live in Russia, you could hear about this country, it very big, but here many various problems. Write to me, I shall wait for your letter. Write to me, I shall surprise you with good photo. But you should to know that I do not want simple flirtation. I can do it here again with men, but it is not necessary for me. I want normal, long and strong relations. You search same? Bye

Wenn du nicht mein Englisch lesen kannst, solltest du schreiben mir über es. Ich spreche deutsch wenig, kann ich so sprechen und schreiben. Aber es ist bequem für mich, auf englisch zu schreiben, folglich, wenn du verstehst, daß mein Brief oben mir schreiben. Ich warteWenn du nicht mein Englisch lesen kannst, solltest du schreiben mir über es. Ich spreche deutsch wenig, kann ich so sprechen und schreiben. Aber es ist bequem für mich, auf englisch zu schreiben, folglich, wenn du verstehst, daß mein Brief oben mir schreiben. Ich warte

0 comments: