Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, August 19, 2007

babycare removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: joan25_hh@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

joan25_h@yahoo.com Hi Sweet!! How are U dear,my name are Miss Joan,just pass through your profile today and it was very fine and nice,well I will like to know you the more because I will like to have a good ralationship that will leds us into marriage with you dear,I will like you to write me through my privete email: (j/o/a/n/2/5/_/h/ /a/t/ /y/a/h/o/o/ /d/o/t/ /c/o/m) so I can send you my photo and details,I will like to hear from you soon,with sweet kisses Remember that distance colour age, does not matter, what matter is love in the heart. Please remove all the slash from my email and get it correct. Ms Joan

0 comments: