Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, August 19, 2007

doriscald removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: finedapson@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello...how are you today am doris caldwell by name 29 yrs of age,originally from Alice in the eastern cape of south africa,causacian easy going and have a good sense of humour...i am new to this internet dating site and have found it to be a nice place....am willing to meet a man who is easy going and have a good sense of humour as well...basically am here to have fun and if possible meet someone i can begin a new life with......i once lived in Appleton,wisconsin with my ex boyfriend,but we relocated to Nigeria when he got a job at the american consulate,we are presently no more together since he has been transfered to far asia.....i have been here since then. I like the mountain, the beach, dancing, meeting new people, studying, arts. My personal traits are: funny, pleasant, easy going, nice all around, very romantic, affectionate. I am lonely and seek my true love. My ideal man: kind, honest, affectionate. A man's age is not an issue. I want to find a boyfriend and companion for my life......if you would love to meet me you could reply me back here or to my email address calddoriss@yahoo.com......hope to read from you soon

0 comments: