Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

bucky4real removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: bucky_charly@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

It gladens my heart to write you this piece of note,just to say hi and get along with you.It is also my pleasure to let you know how beautiful and adoring you are,i hope you are taking life easy cos it is a beautiful thing to be alive and meet people.It is vital to remember that we're all here for a reason; a true love is what the heart desires.love is an emotion that develops to a level we cant come out of it as a result of the joy and happiness we derive fom loving and being loved.you are so charming that i would want to have a word so as to know how you're doing and get to know more about you. bucky_charly@yahoo.com is my email add.,so you can write me or perhaps add me for a chart. Burcky

0 comments: