Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

beautttifuleyes removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address corporeihon346@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello =) So it was pleasant for me when I read yours profile. I see that you are ready to new acquaintances and it will be pleasant for me if you will answer me. I search for the unique person with whom it will be pleasant to spend time!!! And who is ready to the big love who can accept me such what I am. Who will be ready to experiments in life and wishes to love and be loved. The my e-mail:crossangel000@yahoo.com I have very much become interested in you!!! I shall be happy to see your letter!!! Charming not familiar. Write me at: crossangel000@yahoo.com Yours not familiar...

0 comments: