Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, August 19, 2007

dontdaretohandlejanet007 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: dontdaretohandlejanet007@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

i am Janet from CA i am an self employed and i do take care of a store where i do sell embrodery like shoes cloths and bags...i am 5 6" am slim have black hair sexy..I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent female with many goals and lots of drive..i love, singing, dancing, swimming, cooking, travelling and hunting also....i also love going to the beach with a love man i am divorced and now seeking for a lovely and a wellbehave man that would make me feel like a woman f my own plz let me know more about what u are seeking for and more about u and ur passlife time it would be nice to know more about u to my email. dontdaretohandlejanet007 at yahoo dot com

1 comments:

Lope said...

hey edward. this girl janet emailed me the same email but to an erocity acct. did she ask you for money or something else that got her flagged. i have been emailing her but she claims to be in lagos nigeria waiting for her goods to clear,,,any recommendations. im kind of weary as i had to russian women trying to scam me for money..just wants some heads up...thanks ed