Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, August 16, 2007

tonyrich2008 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: tonyrich2008@yahoo.ca

e-mail message:

My Name Is Anthony Tomrick ,Am a very dedicated individual who is totally committed to human development, friendly, very trustworthy and value relationship above anything. I'm a gentle, loving down to earth and God sold out man who enjoys nature, outdoor and indoor activities, time with my friends, and special moments with my best bud. Seeking a lady i could spend the rest of my life with, who have some common interests but are not just like me (borrrring). Hoping to control a promising relationship that could lead to a successful marriage, A relationship is not all about sex for me .. but striving hard for the doal and future of kids and ours...lifetime partnership. I'm ultimately hoping to find that special woman so as to spend the rest of my life with .. someone who will take proper care of me and my 90 yrs old mom .. in terms of motherly care and sorts. I’m an handsome, good looking and regular guy as people very close to me says who lives in Denver City,CO. I work with the Supreme Minning Company, we deals with Gold and some other natural resources. I only have mom, My late dad has a truck company in some states and some other investments in Canada and some parts of Asia.. he has a business orientation since when he was in school.. So he doesnt allow me to work for any kind of coporate body since i finished my Degree programme in University of Scotland, UK. Sometimes he do send me around whenever he is not chanced to supervise his companies .. thats why i enjoy travelling and as one of my hobby... i love swimming, reading and making poems.. scuba driving whenever am at leisure.. Am 40 years of Age.. and i hope to settle down now with a woman of my heart.. inrespective of any condition .. all am looking for is an unconditional love that will make me happy for the rest of my life... i think that is why am on the dating site.. because this has work out for one of my friends.. and it really encouraged me I love the city (stafford) life style... though i don't usually stay there ...I'm not much of a bar person (unless it's for a good cause). I’m always up for a meal out, a movie or a walk on the beach or in a park. I love yard work, gardening and working on projects around my house (I have about six going on right now). I enjoy riding my bike (mountain bike, not motorcycle); hiking through the woods; camping; swimming; watching the sunset from the shore, or sitting by a fire with my best guy or some close friends, sharing our thoughts, feelings, fears and joys. Museums, small towns, and galleries are fun and interesting for me. I also enjoy weekend excursions to Chicago, and spending time in NYC. I enjoy nature and animals and often find myself stopping and watching the natural world happen around me. I especially like doing this in the woods, on the sand dunes or on a rustic campout. I am socially and environmentally responsible and expect the same from my friends. I think that children and youth are fun, invigorating and in general pretty cool. I also love pets and they seem to like me too. Most of the time I'm quiet and laid-back but once I get going, I have a sharp wit that is often laced with humorous sarcasm. I like to laugh and I find comedy in all sorts of unexpected places. The "antics" of people and the natural world are a wonderful source of humor for me; after all look at the animals in Australia!? Occasionally, I have a warped, dark, irreverent sense of humor; this is rare but still pretty funny when it happens. I look straight, act straight and like being active and athletic. I’m not into feminine types, transgender or transvestites, or men who cross-dress. These folks are pretty brave, and I have a lot of respect for them, but they are just not my type. When it comes to a serious relationship, I'm somewhat "old fashioned" in that I am very much a one-man kind of guy. In the beginning we will need to take the time to meet, talk, share and spend some time doing things that we both enjoy. Perhaps we will become great friends that enjoy each other’s company and like doing things together. Or we may bond in a way that engenders greater trust, leading to a deeper emotional and physical intimacy. I realize that all of this will take some time, but patience is one of my strongest attributes. I believe that a solid, loving, respectful friendship is the foundation for a sound long term partnership, and is worth the efforts that we will make together. Gaining my trust is not especially easy, but once you have it, you will benefit greatly from having my unconditional affections, love and devotion for the rest of your life. Dishonesty is the only thing that has ever been able to diminish or destroy my capacity to love another person. Be completely open and honest with me and we will connect very well. Play games, try to manipulate me, or lie, and we're done, and I'm gone. I like being close: snuggling on the couch and watching a good DVD along with some gentle, spontaneous touching and cuddling, and maybe a little more. I also find enjoyment in just being quiet and close with each other while listening to some great music. I guess that’s about it for now. If most of what I’ve said here sounds good to you, then you and I are a rare breed and we should begin talking via email or maybe even meet. Perhaps we will discover that you and I were meant to be together all along. Sorry for taking your time.. just somethings you need to know. Thanks for exercising patience in reading this email.... am sorry ..LOL.. You can send me an e-mail to tonyrich2008@yahoo.ca, i will be waiting for you reply.

this is tomrick

0 comments: