Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

mirian removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address mirianbby1@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

mirian24baby@yahoo.com Hello Hello dear one,How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am a lady Mirian by name From the Continent of africa presently in Senegal dakar west africa , i came accross your profile which really sound so interesting as well spoke fine of you so i decided to drop a note to let you know that i am intrested in you for serious long term relationship . Please i will like you to email me back in my email address so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself . This is my email (mirian24baby@yahoo.com) i am waiting to get a reply from you. THANKS. Mirian


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: