Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

linda206 removed for spamming

sender e-mail address: tony_babygirl206@yahoo.com


e-mail message:

I am 29 years old, I am 5 5", I have Brown Hair and Ice Hazel Eyes, . I'm a Gimini. I was born and raised in Usa, Michigan and lived there most of my life. As for work I do Sales and service. It is great being your own boss. As for my family amSingles Never Being Married i didnot have anyone am the Only one they Get birth too..i am a good caring woman and Honest woman,i believe everything Happens for a reason... My Dad who was a Great Man he is Dead Both My Mom i believe everything Happen for a reason we need to go through the Obstacles in life.... i am not in Michigan right now i am now with my friends in westafrica Cause everything Happens for a reason..when coming down here with my dad and mum cause my mum is from westafrica while my dad is from Usa but my mum family was a greedy ppl and bad ppl they were after me aswell so since than i have been trying to catch Up with my Life so i decided to stay and live with my friends so since than i have been trying to look for Job and so i can live confortable..i am looking for a good caring man and honest man aswell..a good man with god fearing..i do hope i didnot scared you aways if you are really serious with me so let go fo it and get to know more about eachother and if we have the faith and Both serious i am sure we can meet.so take the scared away and let go for it.. For fun I love to go Swim, Going to The Beach and darts, play miniature golf, go swimming, Riding Horse movie,love anything Outdoor Now what I look for in a Man Well he should have a nice personality, a good sense of humor, is honest andCaring someone we could share alot of things together,having things in common,someone to be there for me either good or badtimes a well passionate Man and with God fearing.someone to Takegoodcare of me and Be Together for The Rest of Ourlife.. In a relationship I treat the Man with love, kindness, and respect. I'll let you know that all decisions and plannings are 50 / 50. We both are equal on making choices so we can sit down and discuss the things we want to do together. I can cook and clean and Make Thngs. Also when it comes to work if you had a hard day and mine was easy I would let you relax and I would cook supper. Then I would clean up afterwards while you relaxed. So if you want to get to know each other by communicating then send me a letter telling me about yourself and send some pictures of yourself so I can see how Handsome and Cute. you still are and I will send you mine in my next letter.Well that's all for now so come on and lets get to know each other OK. Hope to see (your BEAUTIFUL PICTURES) and hear (yours LETTERS) from you soon.You Can easily email me here and Let Talk aswell.. linda_bruce206@yahoo.com i will be waiting to hear from you soon... Linda..

0 comments: