Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, August 27, 2007

faithinlove07 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: faithinlove07@hotmail.com

e-mail message:

Hello Dear, How are you doing today and how is your friends and family? hope that you are all doing greate? for me i am fine just that am so lonely out here, i saw your profile and i must confess i wish to know more of you, to start. my name is faith i am 27 single honest never been married, i am a God fearing and Understanding lady seeking not but love, i need someone to love some one i can call mine i know we can make it if you are interested in my profile have it in mind it takes two to work it out.. age is no prob to me what i want is love and honeesty above all understanding so if interested please write me via faithinlove07@hotmail.com and i will get back at you with more about me have a nice time and thanks for taking your time to write me. Love Faith

0 comments: