Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, August 19, 2007

geneva_gomez_ali removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: geneva_gomez_ali@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Dear peter, how are you doing is my pleasure to see your profile.....and i will like to know more abut you and what U want from your woman ........well i will like you to read the mail abut me.......so that you can know what i want from a man in my life........My Family. i have lived most of my life in Nigeria, my mom left here since my father’s death and flew back to her country USA when I was just 19 years old and up til now it was only her sad story i heard back that she had died of cancer in the USA. I also lost my father on august 19 1995 after a short illness that eventually claimed his life and that lead me to be an orphan after all i never ever want to remember the events of sadness that had occurred in my life but i will tell you all when things develop between us. The only relation i have at these moment is my uncle and i must say he has been nice after my fathers death because i was handed over to him to be my guardian and sponsor till i have reached the age of reasoning but up til now i do not even no about my fathers belongings, anyway i have to step up and see what life holds for me, i hope i have to stop here.talk to u later geneva..

0 comments: