Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, August 23, 2007

kelvin Girberto removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: gerardholt01@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

I live a life of straightforwardness and focus in all my endervours.i have an open heart to love and feel loved,to be the reason of a happy moment.I am a very positive person and jovial,i love music,yes music is the soul of the heart,but has a way it play its role to the heart. I have respect for people. CARE and LOVE is my watch word but TRUE LOVE is my greatest predicament.i am searching for true love.Only once in onces life, I truly believe, one w'ould find someone who can completely turn onces world around.you become soul mates, share feelings,thoughts and play togetherYou tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life. This is my wish, to love and care for my true love for a best life, to live live my life learning how to always love and care for my soulmate.

0 comments: