Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, August 11, 2007

ceciliababy removed for spamming

sender e-mail address: lolocece4love@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

HELLO, My name is miss Cecilia Oma, i am a member of (www.othersingles.com) today i saw your profile and became more intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,please i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am .Here is my email address(ceciliaoma_4love@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting for your fast respond to my mail now.make sure you send me a mail so that i will know you got my message.thanks hoping to hear from you Cecilia.. NB My email adress again is (ceciliaoma_4love@yahoo.com)

0 comments: