Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, August 19, 2007

cat7890 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: tasty.berry@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello!!!! On a site I have seen your structure,he has very much liked me. You are that that I searched so long, wandering on a site. Just with such person as you I would like to construct the happy family. I hope you not against with me to communicate and get friendly attitudes, and I hope that our friendship will pass in serious attitudes. I think you too search serious attitudes as has placed the structure on a site. In fact it so? You have looked my photo? And how to you I? Has liked? If you liked my structure and my photo that write on gentlepetal28lov@gmail.com With impatience I shall wait your letter!!!!!!

0 comments: