Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, August 27, 2007

pamilar4u123 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: pamilar_2@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

pamilar_1984@yahoo.co.uk Hello, My name is Miss.pamilar i got your contact details in singles.com I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you i would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better. My e-mail pamilar_1984@yahoo.co.uk I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone.i want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life.i look forward to hearing more from you soonest. Yours truly, Miss Pamilar

0 comments: