Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Loripet990 removed for spamming

Uses e-mail address loripet990@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello. Am a new member on this site,I was searching round when I came in contact with your profile and I saw you were online too.It is quite delightful for me to review your profile as well. I am very interesting in what you say in your profile. I am an easygoing down to earth, positive person who enjoys life with a sense of humor. Like to have fun, go out, be spontaneous and enjoy life. I like to travel, listen to music, watch movie, TV or pursue various hobbies. I am looking for someone to share thoughts and laughs.I believe you are a up- beat, energetic and, passionate person, who knows how to have a few good laughs, caring and creative, and a bit of a kid at heart. I am open- minded to many different beliefs and facets of opinions and I love to hear intelligent dialogue regarding any topics of interest. i will like to meet someone i could share my Heart with ...You can send a mail to my private id Loripet990@yahoo.com. You can likewise chat live with me on yahoo instant messenger on this addy loripet990. to know some more about me.I will be waiting to hear from you have a nice day and God bless U. Lori.

Lori

0 comments: