Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, August 09, 2007

brenda4luv removed for spamming

Uses e-mail address brendamartinss1979@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hi there, Its nice to know that you are from michigan ...... I am new on this internet dating thing so i just got your contact on this site and i feel like contacting you,my name is brenda , i am single and still searching and i hope to meet my Mr right when it is time ,i am a native of USA , i was born in michigan but i grew up and was raised in the UK... My mom is a native germany while my late dad was from USA..... I have been overhere in uk for a few months now with my mom on a missionary work becos my mom works as a missionary and she has been posted on a missionary service to several countries around the globe, So that gave me the opportunity to know a few places around the globe which include mostly africa and asia .... Its to my sadness to let you know that i lost my sweet mom one week ago and her funeral will be taking place in 3 days time. Right now, i realy need to improve my standard of living....I hope if you could assist me to get a Job cos i am planing to relocate back to the state. I beleive i could start a new life all overthere again since i have lost everything overhere in uk becos my mom is all i've got in the world!!! Been the only child to my late parents. Right now,i cannot presently afford the expenses to foot the bills of my relocation back to state. I hate to beg!!! and i also hate to be a burden on people .. all i would be glad to have right now is a good job so that i can be able to raise some money to relocate back to the state ...i am an easy going lady ,a good listner and productive person... We can get to know each other better by mail or fone .. Though i am new on this site but i dont think i could be here that long becos i dont realy like to be here on dating site but it is as a result of my circumstance ,Pls do write me back as soon as possible if you could be of a help to get me a job or if possible you can assist me with all my expenses back to the usa becos i hope to get a better job overthere ... pls if i may ask you!!!!???? DO YOU LIVE ALONE!!!!!!!???? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN MARRIED !!! ???? kindly tell me all you can about yourself .. i appreciate sincere men .. i hate cheaters and liars and i hope you could be my dream man!!!Pls do write me through my private email:"brendamartinss1979@yahoo.com" if you could be of a help to get me a job As for my qualification,I had a college degree in the UK.....Its nice to meet you ... Kisses and Hugs ! brenda

0 comments: