Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

monicaz removed for spamming

sender e-mail address: monicaz55555@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

I am honest,friendly, very neat,clean, easy to get along with and love making people around me laugh i hate telling lie's,I don't smoke,i don't deal with drug's,i am a pet lover,i love writing poem's and am single... I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman.The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if you are the Only ONE whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys.mail me at monicaz55555@yahoo.com.I care Anna

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scammer Spammer BullShit Artist